- Programming parading which can be used in this case is object-oriented. As for the development of the web frame work JAVA will be used and the object oriented programming paradigm supports JAVA well.
- Coding standards to be included in this case –
• Use full English descriptors that accurately describe the variables/fields/classes. For example,use name like firstName, grandTotal or HelloWorld.
- Use mixed case to make names readable, class/interface names should be capitalized, first letter of method and variable names should be lower case.
- Constants should be all capitalized, with underscore to separate the words.
- Use abbreviations sparsely, but if you do so then use them intelligently. For example, if you want to use a short name for “number”, use like “nbr”, or “num”, document which one you choose for the word “number” and use only that one.
- Avoid long names (<15 characters is a good idea).
- Avoid names that are similar or differ only in case
- Source code structure should be like
- Beginning comments
- Package and Import statements
- Class and interface declarations
- Wherever appropriate, avoid code that embeds many operations in a single line.
Link – https://github.com/pooja1110/webframework