Programming paradigm used:
Object oriented programming paradigm is used in this case as there are many modules to be implemented and involves reusable components such as login module, add/delete/update items to shipping cart.
(1) There shall be a maximum of 80 characters per line
(2) Abbreviations/acronyms shall be mixed case with the first letter upper case and all following letters lower case.
(3) Each variable shall be defined or declared on a separate line.
(4) Use familiar variable names.
(5) Variable names shall be in lowercase.
(6) Local variables (those which are defined within functions) shall be defined before the first line of executable code within a function.
(7) Local variables (those which are defined within a block surrounded by braces) shall be defined before the first line of executable code within a block.
(8) Functions shall explicitly define the return type.
(9) There shall be no space between the function name and the opening parenthesis.
(10)The comment shall appear directly above the line (or block) to be commented for comments describing the methodology or flow of the code.
(11)The comment shall begin at the same indentation as the commented portion.
(12)Comments shall be written in the third person form.
(13)Use nouns to name variables. Ex: username
(14)Use uppercase for words and separate with underscore for naming constants.ex: MAX_VALUE
(15)Do not use names that differ only in case.Ex: theInstance and TheInstance
(16)Use verbs when naming functions.ex: login
Link to sourceforge: