Link for the test cases is https://github.com/vinayakrhonnabhandar/lab-evaluation-4/new/master.
1) The clauses for ISO 9001 for web framework for online book store are as follows
- Creates a more efficient, effective operation
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduces audits
- Enhances marketing
- Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale
- Promotes international trade
- Increases profit
- Reduces waste and increases productivity
- Common tool for standardization.
The clauses for ISO 9126 for web framework for online book store are as follows
- Functionality – A set of attributes that bear on the existence of a set of functions and their specified properties. The functions are those that satisfy stated or implied needs.
- Functionality Compliance
- Reliability – A set of attributes that bear on the capability of software to maintain its level of performance under stated conditions for a stated period of time.
- Fault Tolerence
- Reliability Compliance
- Usability – A set of attributes that bear on the effort needed for use, and on the individual assessment of such use, by a stated or implied set of users.
- Usability Compliance
- Efficiency – A set of attributes that bear on the relationship between the level of performance of the software and the amount of resources used, under stated conditions.
- Time Behaviour
- Resource Utilisation
- Efficiency Compliance
- Maintainability – A set of attributes that bear on the effort needed to make specified modifications.
- Maintainability Compliance
- Portability – A set of attributes that bear on the ability of software to be transferred from one environment to another.
- Portability Compliance
2) Software configuration management process used for build and process management are as follows
The purpose of Software Configuration Management is to establish and maintain the integrity of the products of the software project throughout the project’s software life cycle. Software Configuration Management involves identifying configuration items for the software project, controlling these configuration items and changes to them, and recording and reporting status and change activity for these configuration items.
Successful configurtion management requires a well-defined and institutionalized set of policies and standards that clearly define
- the set of artifacts (configuration items) under the jurisdiction of CM
- how artifacts are named
- how artifacts enter and leave the controlled set
- how an artifact under CM is allowed to change
- how different versions of an artifact under CM are made available and under what conditions each one can be used
- how CM tools are used to enable and enforce CM
CMMI steps for Configuration Management: SEI Capability Maturity Model Integration, lists the following practices as instrumental for a CM capability in an organization :
- Identify the configuration items, components, and related work products that will be placed under configuration management.
- Establish and maintain a configuration management and change management system for controlling work products.
- Create or release baselines for internal use and for delivery to the customer.
- Track change requests for the configuration items.
- Control changes in the content of configuration items.
- Establish and maintain records describing configuration items.
- Perform configuration audits to maintain the integrity of the configuration baselines.
3) Reliability is tested by following these steps
- Find main aim of testing.
- Know the requirements of testing.
- Have a look over existing data and check for the requirements.
- Considering priorities of test find out necessary tests.
- Utilize time constraints, available money and manpower properly.
- Determine specifications of test.
- Allot different responsibilities to testing teams.
- Decide policies for providing report of testing.
- Have control over testing procedure throughout testing procedure.
compatibility is tested by following these steps
- Users have the same visual experience irrespective of the browsers through which they view the web application.
- In terms of functionality, the application must behave and respond the same way across different browsers.
- Carrier compatibility
- Backwards compatibility.
- Different Compilers (compile the code correctly)
- Runs on multiple host/guest.
maintainability is tested by following these steps
- Size of the software (in terms of lines of code)
- Development process
- System users/customers
- Maintenance and development team
- Test facilities
- Development period
- Maintenance and operation procedures.
usability is tested by following these steps
Hallway testing (or Hall Intercept Testing) is a general methodology of usability testing. Rather than using an in-house, trained group of testers, just five to six random people are brought in to test the product, or service. The name of the technique refers to the fact that the testers should be random people who pass by in the hallway.
Remote Usability Testing
In a scenario where usability evaluators, developers and prospective users are located in different countries and time zones, conducting a traditional lab usability evaluation creates challenges both from the cost and logistical perspectives.
Expert review is another general method of usability testing. As the name suggests, this method relies on bringing in experts with experience in the field (possibly from companies that specialize in usability testing) to evaluate the usability of a product.
Automated expert review
Similar to expert reviews, automated expert reviews provide usability testing but through the use of programs given rules for good design and heuristics. Though an automated review might not provide as much detail and insight as reviews from people, they can be finished more quickly and consistently. The idea of creating surrogate users for usability testing is an ambitious direction for the Artificial Intelligence community.